Leucadendron salignum 'Devil's Blush'
- Small, hardy, evergreen shrub with blue-green leaves with burgundy tips and bright red and cream inflorescence in autumn and winter.
- Use in mass plantings, general landscaping, native gardens, coastal gardens, rockeries, pots or as a low hedge. Excellent cut flower.
- Position: full sun in well drained soils. Will not grow in alkaline or boggy/clay soils. Use a native potting mix if grown in pots.
- Water requirements: low once established. Water well during the first 2 years for the plant to establish.
- Size: can reach 1 metre in height and 1 metre in width. Pick all flowers to maintain a dense and even shape.