ALGo Universal works effectively against the most frequent algae types, such as slime algae and suspended algae, without causing sustained damage to the pond ecosystem.
Subsequent algae growth is inhibited by regular application. Used properly it is harmless for water plants, fish, and microorganisms.
- Remove as much algae as possible from the pond before the application.
- Add 50 ml to 1,000 litres of pond water.
- Distribute the required amount uniformly and mix with the water. If necessary, apply subsequent dose of half the initial quantity after approximately 4 weeks.
- The effect develops over a period of 2-3 weeks.
- UV bulbs must remain switched off during the first 10 days of treatment, and do not filter via charcoal.
- Do not use if the water temperature is under 10°C.
- Do not use in bodies of water used for the breeding and keeping of edible fish.
- Keep out of drainage systems.