- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel
- Extra water storage capacity means less time topping off reservoir due to evaporation
- Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins
- The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoirs
- Less labor required to excavate and move gravel for basin
- Uses less liner and geotextile underlayment than reservoirs constructed with gravel
- Aquablox replace rock and pebble in the Pondless waterfall/stream basin. Removing the pebble from the basin means less work and with the Aquablox there is more water volume in the same area.
- Come as a flat pack that is easily assembled.
- Can be used as an underground tank to irrigate from.
Each small units volume is 121.1 Litres
Dimensions - 67cm L x 40cm W x 44.5cm